Catalunya Israel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Catalunya Israel

Fòrum d'agermanament entre Israel i els Països Catalans

ACAIÍndexÚltimas imágenesCercarRegistrar-seIniciar SessióARCCI

Israel discussion on Barcelona.. why should we go??

AutorMissatge
tlisboa

tlisboa

Nombre de missatges : 102
Registration date : 09/02/2007

Israel discussion on Barcelona.. why should we go?? Empty
MissatgeAssumpte: Israel discussion on Barcelona.. why should we go??   Israel discussion on Barcelona.. why should we go?? Icon_minitimeDc Mar 21, 2007 7:19 pm

Dear friends

With the title "Israel: una societat en crisis" a meeting is organized on CCCB on Barcelona on March, 24, 5 pm. You must be kidding, some of you will think reading this message... It must be a leftist, anti-sionist meeting, why are you posting it in a forum to support Israel??? I'll explain...
I think that we, jews or not jews who support Israel and fight to deffend Israel of the attacks it suffers everyday from the western left must stand up for Israel... Reading an anterior topic about the jew conspiracy, I think that we really should conspirate... but not to dominate the world as the anti-semite think we do, but to conspirate to support Israel... and I really think that as Israel supporters we should be present in such events to expose our ideas and to expose how unsupportable are the arguments against Israel. How fake are the accusations of apartheid, justify our legitimate rigth to defense and expose the true about Israel creation... these people are ignorant about our history, about our reasons... I think we should even try...

Shalom

יעקב
Tornar a dalt Ir abajo

Israel discussion on Barcelona.. why should we go??
Tornar a dalt 
Pàgina 1 de 1