Catalunya Israel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Catalunya Israel

Fòrum d'agermanament entre Israel i els Països Catalans

ACAIÍndexÚltimas imágenesCercarRegistrar-seIniciar SessióARCCI

ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ

AutorMissatge
Devarim

Devarim

Nombre de missatges : 89
Registration date : 28/01/2007

ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ Empty
MissatgeAssumpte: ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ   ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ Icon_minitimeDs Feb 10, 2007 5:23 am

ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ Nobel-Peace-Prize-Winners---Elie-Wiesel-Poster-C10085204

SAN FRANCISCO - Nobel laureate and Holocaust scholar Elie Wiesel was dragged from an elevator and roughed up during a peace conference at a San Francisco hotel last week, police said Friday. The author was not injured.

The assailant approached Wiesel in an elevator Feb. 1 at the Argent Hotel and requested an interview, police Sgt. Neville Gittens said.
When Wiesel consented to talk in the hotel's lobby, the man insisted it be done in a hotel room and dragged the 78-year-old off the elevator on the sixth floor, Gittens said.
The assailant fled after Wiesel began to scream, and Wiesel went to the lobby and called police.

Gittens said police are investigating the incident as a crime. He said investigators were aware of a posting at an anti-Semitic Web site in which a man claimed responsibility for the attack, but declined to comment further.

Wiesel couldn't be immediately reached for comment at Boston University, where he teaches, or through his institute in New York.

Wiesel, who survived the Nazi death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald during World War II, has worked for human rights in many parts of the world and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986.[img]
Tornar a dalt Ir abajo
http://www.middle-east-info.org

ATAQUEN ELIES WIESEL, PREMI NOBEL I SUPERVIVENT DE LA XOÀ
Tornar a dalt 
Pàgina 1 de 1